Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification

Children who are not living with both biological parents and are currently under 21 may be eligible to apply for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification. In some SIJ cases, Kivu Law may be involved in the juvenile court’s process of determining abuse, abandonment, or neglect by a parent. Unaccompanied minors who receive SIJ classification may receive lawful permanent residence. If you came to the United States as an unaccompanied minor or know someone who did, contact Kivu Law at 507-295-4858 or contact us online to schedule a consultation to discuss eligibility for Special Immigrant Juvenile classification.