COVID-19 Office Protocol
Due to ongoing public health concerns, Kivu Law is taking the following precautions:
1. All employees will wear masks and we ask any visitor entering the building also to wear a mask.
2. Plexiglass has been installed at the receptionist counter and also in the conference room.
3. We will be practicing social distancing guidelines and all client appointments will be conducted with at least six-feet apart between client and Kivu Law staff
4. We will sanitize the conference room and reception area after each use.
5. For appointments, we ask that only the client(s) and an interpreter attend. We are not allowing people (including children) to sit in the waiting area at this time.
6. We will call clients 24 hours before the scheduled appointment to ask a few health screening questions. If the client or anyone in the client's household has been feeling unwell in the past two weeks, we ask that the client please reschedule the appointment or opt for a video or phone appointment.
7. We will continue to offer phone or video appointments as alternatives to meeting clients in-person.